Our newly formed group has bi-monthly walks in the local area.
Here is a picture from our walk to Richmond Park on the first sunny weekend of 2018
Our next walk: date tbc
We meet once a month for a friendly chat about the latest book upstairs at Leon, Richmond
- meeting date: 19 July, 7.00pm
Smart, fierce and courageous When I Hit You is a dissection of what love meant, means and will come to mean when trust is undermined by violence; a brilliant, throat-tightening feminist discourse on battered faces and bruised male egos; and a scathing portrait of traditional wedlock in modern India.
See our reading list for 2018
- The Power - Naomi Alderman
- Three Things About Elsie - Joanna Cannon
- Under a Pole Star - Stef Penney
- The New Mrs Clifton - Elizabeth Buchan
- The Aftermath - Rhidian Brook
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine - Gail Honeyman
- The Sunrise - Victoria Hislop